Jairaj Ispat Ltd is a public incorporated and is classified as a Non-govt company. Jairaj steel was involved in the manufacturing of basic iron & steel and it produces direct reduced iron (DRI) and thermo-mechanical treated (TMT) rebars which are used in the process of constructing the building or other projects. The unique pattern of the Jairaj bars ensures a better grip with concrete and reaches Jairaj TMT bar scores high on parameters of ductility, elongation, high-stress ratio and strength.
Specifications Of Jairaj TMT Steel Bars
- Sizes Available: 6mm, 8mm, 10mm, 12mm, 16mm, 20mm, 25mm, 28mm, 32mm, 36mm and 40mm.
- Available Grades: Fe 500, Fe 500D, Fe 550D, Fe 600 & CRS.
Jairaj products are stringently examined on numerous quality parameters, So these types of TMT Bars give good strength and ductility factors in construction. Jairaj TMT steel prices for consumer requirements will be displayed on this Steeloncall.com page.
Mechanical Properties Of Jairaj Steel TMT Bars
- The Yield Strength value of Jairaj Fe 550 (>550 N/mm2) is greater than Grade Fe 550 and the value is given as 550 N/mm2.
- Jairaj Fe 550 (>600 N/mm2) has more Ultimate Tensile Strength when compared to Fe 550 (585 N/mm2).
- Elongation is one of the important factors in Jairaj Steel, and its percentage for Fe 550 is given 10% and Jairaj Fe 550 is 18%.
Chemical Properties Of Jairaj Steel TMT Bars
Chemical Composition Of Jairaj Steel TMT Bars: Carbon, Sulphur, Phosphorus, Sulphur & Phosphorus, Manganese, CE are the elements that are added in making the Jairaj TMT Bars with having the range from 0.03% to 1.2%.
Features Of Jairaj Steel TMT Bars
Jairaj TMT bar scores high on parameters of elongation, strength, ductility. Based on these performance factors, the structure of the TMT steel bars becomes more strong and gives construction good.
Jairaj TMT bars are welder’s delight and provide great performance with either butt welding or lap welding.
The unique patterns of Jairaj TMT bars ensure a better grip with concrete.
Jairaj TMT Bars will protect the strength of the steel even if it is heated up to 500 C temperature. And it will not lose their strength until it is heated above 500 C.
Advantages Of Jairaj Steel TMT Bars
- Ensures greater structural integrity stress transfer.
- There will be less crack minimization factor.
- Jairaj TMT bars reduce wastage and scrap materials.
- Increased output with exact steel areas and spacing.
- Consistent innovation to improve processes.
- Stronger bonding between rebars due to welding strict adherence to sampling & testing of steel chemistry.
- Jairaj TMT bar has fundamental qualities that resist against fire and corrosion
- Jairaj Steel helps to concrete withstand the test of time to cement long-lasting relationships.
Applications Of Jairaj TMT Steel Bars
- Industrial Projects
- High Rise Buildings
- Major Constructive Projects
Steeloncall.com is here to provide one of the best quality Jairaj steel TMT rebars to consumers. We provided quality TMT Bars that are equipped with modern testing facilities to ensure that the products meet stringent norms and quality standards. So the Jairaj TMT steel prices are affordable to everyone.