Jindal Steel and Power Ltd (JSPL) announced a new launch of a retail brand, namely Jindal Panther TMT Bars. JSPL Panther is the third-largest steel manufacturer in India to supply JSPL Steel bars to the consumers all over India. JSPL manufactures mild steel, structural, hot rolled plates, mild steel slabs, ferrochrome etc. Jindal Panther TMT Rebars have been impressed by the strength and legality of the powerful panther and guarantees to empower each Indian construction by giving strength and purity to its construction.
Buy JSPL Panther steel bars at an affordable price which will give a good advantage to construction projects. JSPL TMT rebars are provided with the latest on-line high yield quenching and self tempering (HYQST) technology. The Jindal Panther TMT bars are conformist to the most recent BIS-1786: 2008 specifications and obtainable in FE 500D, FE 550D & FE 600 grade, EQR & CRS quality, wherever FE 500D grade is extremely appropriate for unstable prone areas.
Jindal Panther Steel TMT Bar Specifications
High yield strength is required without compromising on the elongation properties, it makes the good strength in construction with a soft Ferrite and pearlite fine-grained core, a strong and tough tempered martensite layer imparting it with high ductility. To have efficient construction, the consumers will prefer to buy Jindal panther steel TMT bars and now these bars are easily affordable for everyone. The cost-effective prices have been specified on this page for the customer's requirements easily for knowing the Jindal Panther TMT prices based on their region wise.
Chemical Properties of JSPL Steel TMT Bars
Chemical Composition Of Jindal Panther Steel TMT Bars: Carbon, Manganeses, Sulphur, Carbon Equivalent and S+P elements are added in TMT bars in the range from 0.25% to 0.055%. By adding these elements, the strength of the steel will become stronger.
Mechanical Properties of Jindal Panther TMT Bars
- The minimum yield stress value of BIS Fe 500D is 500 N/mm2 is less than Jindal Panther Fe 500D is 525 N/mm2.
- Elongation value for Jindal Panther Fe 500D is given as 18%, and for BIS Fe 500D is given 16%.
- The minimum ratio of UTS/YS For Jindal Panther Fe 500D is 1.15 which is greater than BIS Fe 500D (1.13) values.
Advantages of JSPL Panther Steel TMT Bars
- Greater Resistance To Fire-Jindal Panther TMT Bars imparts higher capacity to retain strength at elevated temperatures
- Excellent Bendability- Facilitates easy bending, making work easier and faster at construction.
- Earthquake Resistant Properties- The high ultimate tensile strength to yield stress ratio imparts JSPL. It gives a greater stability factor to the construction.
- Jindal Panther TMT bars have high strength and ductility.
- Use of Weld Mesh reduces construction time, considerably JSPL panther bars eliminate activities like cutting, marking and spacing of bars and binding of wires to the bars.
- Excellent Bonding With Cement.
- Superior Weldability.
Applications of Jindal Panther TMT Bars
- Industrial Structures
- TLT (Transmission Line Power) Structures
- Jetty Construction
Steeloncall.com is here to provide complete customer satisfaction with respect to quality, delivery, and services regarding the Jindal Panther TMT bars. This facilitates easy bending, making work easier and faster at construction sites.