Tata Steel is the first largest steel producer company in India to introduce TMT Rebars. Tata Steel Limited formerly known as Tata Iron and Steel Company Limited (TISCO) is an Indian multinational steel-making company group which is one among ten global steel companies.
TATA Tiscon Fe-500 is a high strength ribbed TMT reinforcement bar that originated through superior quality and controlled steel. TATA Steel Supply all types of Tata steel TMT Bar Services as well as products to the demanding markets that include automobile, packaging, construction and many more. Tata Tiscon 500 D size ranges from 6mm to 40mm. Tata Steel will also produce Locomotive parts, Agricultural equipment, Machinery, tinplate, Cable and wire, Rebars which utilizes in part of the construction.
Special Features of Tata TMT Steel Bars
- By using the latest technology, Tata steel TMT Bars increases its flexibility and strength in Construction.
- Tata TISCON rebars are made from pure steel materials.
- Excellent weldability and bendability.
- Tata TMT Steel bar is resistance against rust.
- Tata steel TMT rebar will make the building strong due to higher tolerance.
Specifications Of Tata Steel TMT Bars
- For both Interior and exterior position, these Tata Steel TMT bars are used in construction.
- The material grade that is used in Tata Steel TMT bars is High Strength Ribbed TMT Reinforcement Bar.
- The important products that Tata Steel bars focus like Steel, flat steel products, long steel products, wire products, plates, etc.
Due to Mechanical & Chemical Properties, the Tata Steel TMT Bar rebars are specified from the functional point of view.
Mechanical Properties Of Tata Steel TMT Bars
Buy Tata Steel TMT bars because of their good mechanical & Chemical properties that are added In it, in order to provide better construction flexibility and bendability. These mechanical properties are discussed in between Fe 500, Fe 500-D, Tata Tiscon 500-D.
- The yield strength value in terms of the 500N/mm2 for Tata Tiscon 500-D is the same for all Fe 500, Fe 500-D factors.
- The ultimate tensile strength for Tata Tiscon (600N/mm2) is more when compared to Fe 500 (545N/mm2) and Fe 500-D (565N/mm2).
- At 90% of the Obtained heat on tata steel TMT bars, the ratio between yield strength and ultimate tensile strength is given for Tata TISCON 500 D is 1.12, whereas, for Fe 500, it comes under 1.08 as same as for Fe 500-D.
Chemical Properties Of Tata TMT Steel Bars
The composite materials that are added in Tata Steel TMT bars are like Carbon Equivalent (CE), Sulphur (S), Phosphorus (P), Sulphur & Phosphorus (S&P) are ranging from 0.420% to 0.070%. Sulphur and Phosphorous to a level below 0.075% will reduce the Impurities on rebar materials under the firmness in strength. These types of impurities will decrease steel strength in both hot and cold conditions and better to keep these impurities within the Limits.
Applications Of Tata Steel TMT Bars
- Tata Steel TMT Bars are Used in all types of Construction, building warehouse shelving, Heavy vehicles equipment and various projects.
Steeloncall.com is here to provide Tata Steel TMT bar Products with strength, ductility, and toughness for their construction. Tata steel price levels are affordable to the Customers which is displayed and updated daily on this page.